Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Obama wasn't the cure Dr. Love was looking for



Gene Simmons a.k.a. Dr. Love of KISS recently went on record in this video interview as saying he would like to have his vote for Obama back. Based upon some of the comments in the interview, Simmons is a political conservative. I never would have guessed it. I appreciate his honesty. It lets you know where he stands. Unfortunately, we don't see a lot of it anymore.

In honor of Simmons' straight talk in the interview, next week's Music Monday will be a double shot of KISS  videos. It'll be fun. KISS has a rowdy reputation, but the two videos I've picked are "family friendly." If you're a longtime KISS fan you'll want to see them. Be ready to rock on Monday.

Until then ...


They call me 
(Dr. Love)
They call me Dr. Love
I am your doctor of love
(Dr. Love)
I've got the cure you're thinkin' of

From the song "Dr. Love" 
on the album Rock and Roll Over (1976)
Music and lyrics by KISS
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: