Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Music Monday with Natalie Grant



It's time to mix it up a little. For the last six weeks, my Music Mondays have featured rock bands. However, today's will feature a talented Christian artist who won the GMA Female Vocalist of the Year four times in a row from 2006-2009 - Natalie Grant. Natalie is not only popular but very successful.

Natalie has recorded and released a number of great songs through the years. However, my favorite of hers is "I Will Not Be Moved" from her 2008 record Relentless. The song says that no matter what life throws at you, your faith in Christ can withstand it, keep you strong, and get you through it. As a heart transplant recipient, the encouraging lyrics resonate strongly with me. My faith was the one thing that got me through the transplant. Plus, the rocker in me loves this song. I like the transition from a rockin' intro into a ballad and then back into a rock song. I think you'll be tapping your foot by the end of the video.

If you're going through a hard time today, I hope today's Music Monday song and video encourage you (click here to enjoy).
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: