Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Well, mercy me - it's time for Music Monday again.



As I mentioned last week, March's Music Mondays have featured #1 songs. Today will be more of the same. The only difference will be the music genre. Instead of rock / metal, today's artist is the Contemporary Christian artist Mercy Me. Mercy Me has won numerous awards, including two Dove Awards for song of the year in 2002 and 2004. They've recorded more than 20 number one songs including today's feature - "So Long Self" (click here to watch video) from their 2006 album Coming Up to Breathe. Enjoy.

P.S. After today, The Sheepdog's gonna take a break from the blog. I'm currently working on a renovation of my website,  www.TheSecondChanceSheepdog.com/, and I'm gonna spend some time finishing that up. When I crank up the blogging again in April, it will be Donate Life Month and things will be a little different on The Sheepdog. I will continue Music Mondays during April because I think they are a good way to start the week. However, the rest of the week will be devoted to organ and tissue donation. Then, when May rolls around, I go back to the regular format. See ya in April.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: