Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Remember December 21, 2008 ....

Dear Tennessee Thugs a.k.a. Titans,

First of all, let me offer my deepest condolences on your stinging 37-17 loss to the Jaguars yesterday. In the words of Bill Clinton, "I feel your pain". It's the same pain I felt when you treated me poorly by stomping and wiping your snotty noses on my back the last time I visited Nashville. I really felt like that was unnecessary.

It dawned on me last night when I saw how Jacksonville embarrassed you that YOU HAVE NOT WON A SINGLE REGULAR SEASON GAME since you abused me last year. I guess it's true - what goes around does indeed come around. Maybe you should consider making a public apology to myself and the Steelers. It might help your predicament. Your sorry talent level and poor coaching sure won't.

No hard feelings,

P.S. Tell Nate Washington hello for me. We're not really missing him.

P.P.S. I've enclosed my most recent picture and even autographed it for you - "6 Time Super Bowl Champions". GO STEELERS !!
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

Keith Bullock said...

I am so, so sorry that me and my homies dissed you like that. Thank you for setting us straight.

Jevon Kearse said...

Bullock's right. We are so, so sorry. Please forgive us. We don't deserve to win another game ever.

Lindale "The Punk" White said...

Hey, I was just doing what Kearse and Bullock told me to do. I am the new guy. Plus, I went to USC and can't think for myself.

Coach Jeff Fisher said...

We suck so bad as a football team and it's all my fault. We don't deserve to be in the NFL. Maybe Mr. Adams should fire me.

Bud Adams said...

Hey Detroit - can we trade teams ?? At least you guys have won one.