Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

BREAKING NEWS - Nobel Peace Prize awarded to ..... Obama ??

Are you kidding me ??

Today, I was gonna finish up this week's ACORN series, but when I saw the news this morning I decided to postpone the ACORN finale in honor of the Community Organizer in Chief's "wonderful" award. The Nobel Peace Price is supposed to be a prestigious award given "to the person who shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses" (from Wikipedia). Today, the award's prestige crashed like the housing market.

Can someone tell me exactly what Obama has done to earn this award ?? I must've missed it somewhere. Oh ... I know what is was. It's because he's cozied up to Hugo Chavez and agreed to meet with the Iranians and North Koreans without any "preconditions." No that's not it. It must be because he's playing nice with the Russians and hanging our European allies out to dry by scrapping the missile defense shield. Or, could it be because he bowed down to the King of Saudi Arabia and made himself look like a wuss to appease the Arabs ?? Naw, that couldn't be it, either. It was because of his "2009 Obama Apology Tour" where he traveled to various countries apologizing for all the many ways the U.S. has saved their butt through the years. You know, like when in WWII we kept France and the rest of Europe from having to learn German. That has to be it. Thanks to his tour, everyone loves us now so they gave him an award.

Yes, I know I may have overdone it a little on the sarcasm today. I couldn't help it. I just don't know what came over me. I guess it's just the fact that the Nobel Peace Prize is the latest thing to "change" into an Obamination.

We will finish up ACORN on Monday. See ya then.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: