Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

The Sheepdog's "Back in Black"



As I mentioned in a post last week, I'm back - the sabbatical is over. I also decided to have some fun with my return. You'll notice that the blog has a new background (black with flames), so I decided that the perfect song, and video, for my Music Monday return would be AC/DC's "Back in Black" (click here to watch).

AC/DC has been one of rock's most popular bands since they came on the scene in the '70s. They've sold over 200 million records worldwide, and that includes over 49 million copies of the band's 1980 album Back in Black which contains today's featured song. Back in Black is the 2nd highest selling album in history trailing only Michael Jackson's Thriller. And before you even ask, the answer is no - The Sheepdog will not be featuring any of Jackson's music. I was not a fan.

So, crank it up, and enjoy the AC/DC !!  I'm back ... and the blog's wearing black.

P.S. Later in the week, I'm picking the NFL Playoffs starting with this coming weekend's wild-card games all the way through the Super Bowl. I'll pick all 11 games before they even start. This could be interesting.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheepdog .... Glad to have you back & posting!!

Happy New Year to you and yours~

~ D

The Second Chance Sheepdog said...

Thanks buddy. I appreciate the support. Happy New Year to you, too.