Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Glenn Beck's Restoring Honor Rally - Part 13, The Finale

We are concluding the Glenn Beck's Restoring Honor Rally videos today with Part 13. Many people were blessed to attend it in person but many were unable to. If you have watched all 13 parts here on my blog, you can say that you got to experience it. Plus, I want to thank you for coming back each day to watch. If you ever want to revisit a section of the rally, you can come back to the blog and watch it again. I plan on leaving the videos up permanently. Just click on the Label "Glenn Beck's Restoring Honor Rally" and pick out the one you're looking for.

I hope everyone has enjoyed this series. It concludes with more of Beck's monologue, Amazing Grace on the bagpipes, and a powerful benediction prayer. You can watch here or below.



One of the purposes of the rally was to raise funds for the Special Operations Warrior Foundation (SOWF). I encourage you to take a minute and visit their website by clicking here. Beck's rally raised over $5.5 Million for this great cause. If you would like to contribute, you still can on the SOWF's website. I will leave the SOWF's link on the blog permanently under "Links Where You Can Help Support America's Military Heroes." It's my way of helping promote it and is the least I can do to help these who have sacrificed so much for our freedom. I have also included a link there to the Wounded Warrior Project website.

courtesy of : CSPAN and MOXNEWS.com.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: