Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

2010 U.S. Transplant Games - Update #7

Hello everyone. I must apologize for being a couple of days late on my Transplant Games Update. I took a few days away from the computer. I needed a break.

In my last update. I shared that I had just put my bowling ball in the shop for a tune-up. I got it back this past Monday and tried it out. I was more than happy with the result as I bowled a 160, 165, 188 for a 3-game series of 513. It was my first 500+ series since mid-February. It didn't matter where or how I threw the ball, it turned like it was supposed to. Now, I've got something to work with and my confidence is back up. If you look back through the history of The Games, it shows that to be in contention for a medal you've got to be over 500. I'm now on the pace I need to be on. I'll get in another couple of days of practice with it this week hoping to improve even more.

I'll update again on Friday.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: