Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

It's football time in Tennessee !!

College football season starts tomorrow, September 5th. The University of Tennessee (UT) opens a new era with a new head coach, Lane Kiffin, at home against Western Kentucky. UT has a lot of unknowns going into the season as to how successful they will be. The old regime is gone, thankfully, and a new day has dawned. In my opinion, UT fans need to be patient and give Coach Kiffin a few years to get HIS system inplemented and bring in a few of HIS recruiting classes. I think that once those two things happen, UT will be successful. However, it won't happen overnight and patience is the key. GO VOLS !!!!



Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very conservative assesment. I predict UT will score at least 56 points today and WK might score one time. (I am writing this as I watch Georgia take on a tough Ok State team. Now, to be serious -- if all goes well and a little luck of the draw, UT will take it all in 20011

da ole biker Dale
BE AN ORGAN DONOR: www.tndonorregistry.org

david robart said...

FSU football
Utah football
ole miss football
ohio state football
florida football
auburn football
stanford football
Alabama football
notre dame football
oregon football
tennessee football

The Second Chance Sheepdog said...

David,

Thanks for your comment. Typically, I would not have posted your comment, because it's basically spam. However, I allowed it this time, because it's possible my readers might find it useful.

The Sheepdog