Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Rock-tober - Week 4, The Finale

Well, the end of Rock-tober is upon us, and I thought I'd send it out in style, with a bang. Two weeks ago, I said you couldn't have Rock-tober without including John Mellencamp. The same thing can be said about today's featured band - AC/DC. These guys have been a fixture in rock 'n roll, and an extremely popular one at that, since the '70s. So, my Rock-tober Finale is a double-shot of AC/DC.

I'll start by featuring AC/DC's video of "Moneytalks." It is embedded below or can be watched by clicking here.



Video #2 is of the band's "Who Made Who." It is embedded below or can be watched by clicking here.



Hmmm. "Moneytalks" and "Who Made Who." Kinda goes together, doesn't it?

I hope everyone not only enjoys today's music but has truly enjoyed the Rock-tober series.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: