Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

A "Bad" Music Monday

Today, I'm wrapping up this month's "Jammin' July" Music Monday series which has featured some of my favorite and some of the best known Southern Rock bands. I will do so with a song that I think nearly everyone has heard of, even if they do not listen to rock music. The song is George Thorogood's "Bad to the Bone" from his 1982 album of the same name. It is embedded below or can be watched by clicking here.

I hope everyone has enjoyed "Jammin' July." I know I have enjoyed putting it together. As you watch today's video, pay attention to the guy Thorogood is playing in pool. See if you recognize him. He is also a music legend. I'll give you a hint - if you don't know who he is, then you don't know Diddley.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: