Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Thoughts


It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is already here, but it is. 2010 has flown by. As I reflect on it, there's a number of things I'm thankful for including :
  1. My wife, my family, and my friends.
  2. Being an American living in the land of the free and the home of the brave.
  3. Our military men and women and the sacrifices they and their families make to preserve our freedoms and protect us.
  4. The miracle of medical science and technology including organ transplantation. If God had not blessed us with great medications and various medical procedures, I would not have lived long enough to receive my "second chance." The miracle of organ transplantation is simply incredible and being alive because of it is not something I will ever take for granted.
  5. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who gives me hope in the life to come as well as in the current one. I know that no matter what may come, He will provide the strength and the hope to carry on. He's got my back.
I hope that you will take the time today to reflect on all the blessings you have received. Don't ever take them for granted. May God Bless you all. Happy Thanksgiving !!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: