Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

The Haslam Administration : Cronyism Or Just "Good Business"? You Decide - Part 2 of 7

When I started sharing this video series about the dealings of The Haslam Adminstration back on Tuesday, my plan was to share 1 of the video segments each week until it was completed. Doing so would mean the series would run for more than 6 weeks. I've changed my mind, because I believe the information contained within these videos is too important to spread it out over so long. I'd rather keep the flow and the momentum going, because the information gets "spicier" as we get further into it.

So today, on Freedom Friday, I'm sharing part 2 of this 7 part series. The video is about six-and-a-half minutes long and is embedded below or can be watched by clicking here.

Y'all come back for Part 3 now ... ya here. "Well doggies."

NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather

Source - www.Newschannel5.com investigative report titled "Questions of Influence"
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: