|English: Male facial hair (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- shaving can lead to an increase in skin infections, hair follicle infections, and ingrown hairs,
- shaving can aggravate acne and eczema,
- facial hair limits the signs of aging, such as wrinkles,
- facial hair aids in keeping your skin moisturized, and
- a mustache acts as an "air filter" for allergens, such as dust and pollen.
So, guys, the next time your wife / fiancee / girlfriend asks you to get rid of your mustache and / or beard, you can say, "Honey, scientists have learned that facial hair is good for me, because it has a number of great health benefits, including preventing skin cancer. Don't you want me to be healthy ?" You could also add, "Besides, The Sheepdog said so."
Yes, I know - she ain't gonna buy it anymore than my wife will, but hey - at least your argument made sense and made you look smart, right ?
She doesn't think so, huh ?
Dude, it sounds like you've got some serious issues. I'll pray for ya.