Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's on !!!

I received an e-mail yesterday from Tea Party Nation about a new blog page they have set up called Fire the 219. It identifies the Top 10 of the 219 members of The House of Representatives that voted for the Health Care Takeover Bill who need to be voted out a.k.a. fired this November. I was glad to see the "gentleman" (Jim Cooper) who is supposed to represent Tennessee's 5th Congressional District third on the list. This low-life weasel has needed firing for a long time. I'm sure you're wondering what else he has done to piss me off besides voting for The Takeover. For starters, he was one of only 20 members of the U.S. House cold-hearted enough to vote against the 1990 Americans with Disabilities Act. Yes, he voted against a bill whose purpose was to end discrimination against Americans with disabilities and improve their access to jobs, buildings, parks, and other facilities across the country. Do I really need another reason ??

The video below states exactly what many Americans are feeling after Sunday. I can't say it any better. Enjoy.
Watch it here.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Dale said...

Yep, I am totally urinated. I wonder if I could move into that district to vote against him. He is the sphincter of the House.

da ole biker Dale -- enjoying a Recycled Life -- Thanks Taylor
BE AN ORGAN DONOR: www.tndonorregistry.org
Recycle Life - Eliminate death waiting for an organ.