Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Steeler fans, this will make you proud

The NFL playoffs start this weekend. Unfortunately, for myself and my fellow Steeler fans, our guys did not make the playoffs and will not get a chance to defend their Super Bowl title. However, here's a bright spot. A friend forwarded me an e-mail with the video below in it last week. It's of Terry Bradshaw and the rest of The Fox NFL Pre-Game crew visiting with our troops in Afghanistan. As big a fan of his as I was when he was winning Super Bowls and Super Bowl MVP's with the Steelers, I think I'm prouder of him for taking the time to honor our troops and celebrate freedom.

Thanks Terry for the Steeler football memories and for supporting our troops.



P.S. As always, if you get my e-mails, click on the e-mail title to link back to my blog where you can view the video.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: