Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Don't miss your chance .....

..... to make your voice heard. Gonna do something totally different today and give you a chance to participate in a poll. Yes, I know it's not election time but give it a try anyway. It's simple and only one question. It's to the point. No tricks. No hidden messages. No one can say it's not fair or biased. All you have to do is give your opinion on how Mr. Obama is doing on the economy. Do you think he is the "Change We Need ?" If so, say so. If not, say that too. It won't take 30 seconds of your time and will even show you the current totals after you vote. Give your two cents now by clicking the link below .......

http://js.polls.yahoo.com/quiz/quiziframe.php?poll_id=46067

3 comments:

Charles said...

He defintely was not the change we needed.

Anonymous said...

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your site?

Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you
could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with
it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two
pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

my website Home Invasion Millburn NJ, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfhTS_dMInk,

The Second Chance Sheepdog said...

I have changed the layout of the the blog a couple of times since I started writing it several years ago. I'm pretty happy with the layout I currently have.

Thanks for the tip. I'll work on getting a few more pics in each post. Sometimes though, the web browser, especially Chrome, is not very user friendly when it comes to adding pics.