Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

The Sheepdog On Twitter

After announcing about 2 weeks ago that The Sheepdog's Facebook page would be going away (here), I began thinking about other ways to make my blog posts more conveniently accessible to my readers, since that had been my goal with the Facebook page.

Courtesy: Wikipedia
After some research and input from friends, and in keeping with that goal, a few days ago I set up a Twitter page for this blog. It can be found by searching Twitter for "The Second Chance Sheepdog" or at Twitter handle "@2ChanceSheepdog".

I hope the new Twitter feed becomes a useful tool for my readers. My blog posts will be shared there along with other things I run across involving organ and tissue donation, sports, music, and my other interests. Thank you all for your continued support of this blog. 

No comments: