Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Music Monday on Skid Row

My last two blog posts have been on politics. I thought it was time to break from politics and get back to some tunes. Today, we'll take a trip back to 1989 and spend some time on Skid Row. You '80s metalheads can probably guess where this is going.

It's the second Monday in March, so it's time for a double shot. I've picked two songs from Skid Row's first, and self-titled, album. We will start with the band's single "Youth Gone Wild." It is embedded below or can be watched by clicking here.



Now, the problem with youth, or any age group for that matter, going wild is that it can lead to song #2 - "18 and Life." That song's video is embedded below or can be watched by clicking here.



I hope everyone enjoys today's music, and that I made up for the last two weeks of politics.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: