Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Music Monday from a Different Perspective

As I was thinking about what to do for Music Monday for this week, it dawned on me that it has been a while since I had featured a video from a Christian artist. When I dug deeper, I found that including the break in late August and early September, it's been two months since I featured a Christian artist. So, today I'll snap that long streak with a video from a relative newcomer to Christian music - Brandon Heath.

Although Heath may be a newbie to Christian music, only releasing his first record in 2006, he was blessed with success very quickly. Today's featured video is of a song he won two Dove Awards for, including Song of the Year and Pop / Contemporary Song of the Year, in 2009. It is "Give Me Your Eyes" from his 2008 record titled What If We.

"Give Me Your Eyes" is a great song. The message it contains is something we all need to think about and learn from. It's about looking at life and the people around us from a different perspective than our own. There is much wisdom in the lyrics. The video is embedded below or can be watched by clicking here. Enjoy.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: