Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dishonorable Disclosures

Below I have embedded, or it can be watched by clicking here, a very informative and eye-opening video. It discusses how various intelligence leaks and public disclosures about military and other national security related operations may be undermining our nation's intelligence and military objectives.

Ever since the 1991 Gulf War began, I have said countless times that various media outlets, including ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN, and others with "loose lips" may be the best intelligence sources about our military operations that our enemies have. This video seems to back up my assessment. It is a little long at just a little over 20 minutes, but I encourage all to watch it.


In my opinion, these "breaches" are something else to keep in mind as the election draws closer. Our military and intelligiance operatives who put their lives on the line for us every day deserve better.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: