Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

It's Metal Monday and "You've Got Another Thing Comin' "

Last week was kinda stressful, because The Sheepdog's got a lot of stuff going on right now. I spent the weekend having a little fun, relaxing, and doing some of the things I enjoy.

As I mentioned in last Friday's post, I did indeed go to the gun show in Hendersonville, TN on Saturday to get out of the house for a while and look at some "toys." There were some really nice "toys" there, too. On the way home, I was listening to 105.9 FM The Rock, the main rock station in Nashville, TN, when they played Judas Priest's "You've Got Another Thing Comin'." I thought, "I haven't shown a Priest video on Music Monday yet. This would be the perfect song for the coming week."

So, without further delay, it's a Metal Monday here on The Sheepdog and it's time for the video. You can watch it by clicking here, or it's embedded below in this blog post. The song was on Judas Priest's 1982 album Screaming for Vengeance. Enjoy. If you're at work watching and listening, crank this sucker up so the whole office can enjoy and start the week off right with a dose of Judas Priest.

It'll be good for 'em. Trust me - I'm a Sheepdog.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: