Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Firearms Freedom Friday

It's been a while since The Sheepdog said anything about guns. Since they are one of my favorite subjects, I figured today was as good a time as any. Therefore, I'm declaring today a "Firearms Freedom Friday." Heck, I'm thinking I might even go to the gun show tomorrow and the range this weekend.

I first saw the following in one of Glenn Beck's e-mail newsletters a few weeks ago and thought it was worth sharing with those who might have missed it. Ammo.net recently bestowed a very prestigious award upon Mr. Obama. They named him "The Greatest Gun Salesman in America." To make the case for giving him the award, they put together the graphic below.

The Greatest Gun Salesman In America: President Barack Obama [INFOGRAPHIC]
Via: Ammo.net

So, what do all these statistics tell us ? Well, in my opinion, even though Obama has overall been a total failure, he's accomplished at least one positive thing during his first term - he's stimulated the firearms and ammo industries and they haven't needed a bailout. Good job O.

If you'd like to see the original infographic and read the full article on Ammo.net just click here.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: