Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

2017

It's hard to believe it's already 2017, but it is, and with it comes some changes here on The Sheepdog blog. My blogging has decreased the last few years writing just over a dozen posts in both 2016 and 2015. The truth is, I've been very seriously considering blogging retirement and signing off. However, I decided not to do so. I'm sure some would have welcomed that news. Sorry to disappoint. Get over it.

Since the 10th anniversary of my heart transplant is coming up this year, the first change here will be a shift back to transplant advocacy. During the last few years, I've posted more about politics than anything else, and let's be honest - everyone hates politics - me included. Now, I've still got some axes to grind and will finish grinding one I started on last year here in the very near future. However, politics will be a much smaller piece of this blog going forward and transplant advocacy will move back to the forefront.
Main logo/inter-art for the television series ...
Main logo/inter-art for the television series NCIS (TV series) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Second, I'm gonna start a new series. It will run randomly. I'm sure many of you are fans of the long-running CBS drama NCIS. I am, too. Do you know all the "Gibbs' Rules"? Well, just wait until ya get a load of "The Sheepdog's Rules". They're gonna be awesome and will range from serious, to humorous, to sarcastic. I'll release Rule #1 soon.

Everything else will stay the same. I'll still blog about football some and Music Mondays will continue to run. I actually need to do more of those, too. Those posts are fun.

Have a great 2017!! I'll see ya here.

No comments: