Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Where have you been, Sheepdog ?

Where have I been ? Well, I guess the best answer to that question is "everywhere but here." It's hard to believe it's been a month since my last post which was about my first gobbler, but it has. The time has flown.

We had great seats for the game.
When tax season ended, my wife closed her office for about three weeks. So, I did some more turkey hunting, without any luck. Then, we caught up on some errands and other things we had been putting off and spent some time away for a little R & R.

Part of our time away was spent near Tallahassee, FL visiting some friends. The weather was great - mid-70s, no humidity, no rain - basically perfect. While there, we had an opportunity to catch some more Florida State baseball. The 'Noles were in town for a three-game home stand with the Wake Forest Demon Deacons. We attended the Friday, April 26, 2013, night game which the Seminoles won 7-3. They went on to sweep the Demon Deacons that weekend.

Now, it's back to business as usual as usual for The Sheepdog. With more and more wolves in the news running wildly to and fro, business is good.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: