All of them raised their hands. Then, they were asked, "When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?" Some of the women answered today, a few yesterday, and some couldn't remember.
The women were then told to take out their cell phones and text their husband: "I love you, sweetheart." The women were then told to exchange phones with another person and to read aloud the text received in response.
Here are some of the replies:
- Who the h#$% is this?
- Eh, mother of my children, are you sick or what?
- Yeah, and I love you, too. What's up with you??
- What now? Did you crash the car again?
- I don't understand. What do you mean?
- What the h#$% did you do now?
- Don't beat around the bush, just tell me how much you need.
- Am I dreaming?
- If you don't tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.
- I thought we agreed you wouldn't drink during the day.
- Your mother is coming to stay with us, isn't she?