Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

"Noize" Improves Your "Metal Health"

Over the weekend, The Sheepdog blog reached a new milestone. I have now reached the 50,000 pageviews mark. I want to take a moment and thank my friends Alice and Elizabeth for all their help in getting the blog up off the ground. Their initial "time investment" has been crucial in its success.

To celebrate this milestone, today's post, my first Music Monday of 2013, will crank up the volume with a double shot of Quiet Riot on this "Metal Monday." The band garnered its notoriety with the release of its album Metal Health in 1983. There were two huge singles on the album that shot it to #1. In fact, Metal Health was the first metal album to ever reach #1 and knocked another popular '80s band, The Police, from the top spot. The band's two huge singles from Metal Health are my featured videos for today.

Video #1 is of the band's hit "Cum On Feel the Noize." It is embedded below or can be watched by clicking here. Video #2 is of "Bang Your Head (Metal Health)." It is also embedded below or can be watched by clicking here.

So, crank it up and "Bang Your Head." I think the "Noize" will be good for your "Metal Health" as we start 2013. Trust me - I'm a Sheepdog.


Quiet Riot - Cum On Feel The Noize by Harun_Celik


Quiet Riot - Metal Health by Dan_of_the_Land
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: