Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Music Monday with Yes

Today's Music Monday brings with it a bit of change. For most of 2012, I've been putting the Music Monday posts together and scheduling them to post in the wee hours of Monday mornings. I've done that so that they would hit the inboxes of my e-mail subscribers and be waiting on them when they got to work on Monday mornings. Starting today, Music Mondays will post around 11 a.m. Central time on Mondays, so that they will hit the blog and be available for my readers to enjoy at lunch break on Mondays. We'll give it a try for a while, and if it doesn't work out, or is not well received, I'll change it back. Also, if you're on Facebook and check it at lunchtime, you can follow this blog through Facebook's NetworkedBlogs app. Just scroll down the left sidebar of this blog to the box labeled "The Second Chance Sheepdog on Facebook." In that box, click on the blue "Follow This Blog" button. Then, my blog posts, including Music Mondays, will pop up on your Facebook wall.

Enough housekeeping. Time to get on with the music.

Today's featured song and video is one that got stuck in my head about a month ago, when I had Sirius XM's Classic Rewind station playing at home. I remember vividly when I first heard the song when it hit the airwaves back in the '80s. It's a great song and it shot straight up the charts to #1 on the U.S. Mainstream Rock Chart. I think you will like it as much as I do, because it's one of those with a catchy tune that just gets your foot tapping.

Without further delay, today's music is from Yes. It's their #1 hit from their 1987 album Big Generator - "Love Will Find A Way." Enjoy. It's embedded below or can be enjoyed by clicking here.



Good song, huh ? It's o.k. if ya wanna play it again. Go ahead - you know you want to. Crank it up a little this time, too. I won't tell anybody. I promise.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: