Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

A '70s Classic Music Monday

Well, The Sheepdog's running a little behind this morning. It was a busy and crazy weekend, and I'm just now getting around to this week's Music Monday post. I apologize to those of you that were expecting it in your inbox when you got to work this morning. However, I think the busy weekend inspired me a little. Yesterday, I was thinking about what to play today when an idea hit me taking me way, way back into the '70s, almost 40 years, for today's video. I think it's worth your wait.

Today's video and song is Alice Cooper's "No More Mr. Nice Guy" from his 1973 album Billion Dollar Babies. The song has been a rock classic for four decades and propelled Billion Dollar Babies to #1 in the U.S. The video is, as always, embedded below in this post or can be watched by clicking here. Enjoy.



P.S. I'll try to be on time with Music Monday next week.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: